21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Emailed one

·
Registered
645 Posts
Here is one I meant to put on there. We saved a fellow ROF member when he flipped over on Pucker Hill. He really did a lot to his Jeep after this video. I think it is a good three winch recovery on a very steep hill. They closed the hill after this .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrHsDN6O4OA

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
I have one you can put on there. It's already on YouTube. What do I need to do

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Melmo said:
Here is Dale and I on Black Bear

http://youtu.be/pAWgQOd23kM

That just looks like what would like to run. Makes me want to move out there even more. Im not in to climbing 6ft boulders, that looks like what Id want to do.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hey there,
Very cool video and you guys just get more and more extreme. I still can't believe that is the same Rubicon I used to wheel with. Nice job and it looks like your sister in law is a real pro now. I need to get out there to that place sometime but not run some of the crazy ledges . I would not make it up. Nice to see what you guys are up to. You need to take Steve out with you sometime. Your Jeep is truly a work of art .
See ya,

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
thanks Kev your always welcome to join us
I don't think Steve's rig is ready yet

·
Registered
645 Posts
murphy said:
thanks Kev your always welcome to join us
I don't think Steve's rig is ready yet
I will maybe at tinbenders.Steve bought a nice LJ to run some easier trails too but I think his buggy is almost ready now. We are going to try to do day run Saturday. I will let u know if we are heading out by you to Cougar Buttes.My Jeep has been parked for too long. I need to get back out there.

·
Registered
645 Posts
murphy said:
i'll might be able to run cougar with you if u go
I will text you if we are heading there by tomorrow night.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
21 - 40 of 45 Posts