Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have decided it would be a cool idea to start up our very own ROF YouTube channel. But we need all your videos to get started with it and populate it! If you have a video of anything Jeep related from wheeling to wrenching and want to share it and have it on our channel, let me know!

Have that video you want to share? Send me a PM and I can arrange for us to get it and get it on our YouTube channel!

If you have any ideas feel free to post them up here!

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
Humm were you guys get that Idea :D

Maybe Jim & I over @ www.justgoodtrails.com were kinda a beta test site right now for new ideas that hopefully help save our trails.

Think about a ROF blog & under trails maybe a "Trails Gone but Not Forgotten" section

I have gotten great feedback from friends in land use & our small family @ JGT.

·
Administrator
15,114 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have a couple small videos that i have done once you get the channel up can we just upload to it or something? (not familiar with uploading to youtube just watching)

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the PMs guys!

I have a couple small videos that i have done once you get the channel up can we just upload to it or something? (not familiar with uploading to youtube just watching)
As far as getting me the videos(im uploading them under our channel so ROF has control over them..) do you know to use FTP?
How big are the videos?

PS. We have 14 Videos so far! Keep them coming!

Also, please only submit videos you own the rights to, or that ROF has permission to use!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah i know how to use FTP they aren't too big <4 MB

Is the channel up yet? I haven't been able to find it. Do you have a link?

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
staples said:
Yeah i know how to use FTP they aren't too big <4 MB

Is the channel up yet? I haven't been able to find it. Do you have a link?
Its still kinda under construction till probably later this week.

If you want, you can email the videos to [email protected] if they are that small.. Anything over about 10MB will probably need to use some other method of transfer..

THANKS

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
As soon as I can edit a 70 minute Black Bear video I will let you know. Turned out really well. You get a real birds eye view of how narrow and tight it is. You can also see what an FJ Crusier looks like from behind going down the steps. I might have to put it on an FTP server and give you login/password to get it.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mikel said:
As soon as I can edit a 70 minute Black Bear video I will let you know. Turned out really well. You get a real birds eye view of how narrow and tight it is. You can also see what an FJ Crusier looks like from behind going down the steps. I might have to put it on an FTP server and give you login/password to get it.
If you need I can give you a temporary FTP account on the ROF server to upload all your videos! Let me know!

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
channel is up very nicely done

·
Administrator
15,114 Posts
BUMP...

if you have vids ...please contact Ryan to get them posted on ROF YouTube.

( this message is for Don_TLR) and many others who have not posted
their vids.

:D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts