Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellas...it's true, o4 rubi's our out there....i picked mine up today and boy am i happy......pics will follow as soon as i find some place to host em. :D :D :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thats great!!! But listen carefully the guys on this forum are pic whores and will come to your house and take your Jeep if ya dont post pics soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK :wink: and welcome and congrats

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here are some pics....i hope

not sure if this is gonna work.....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pictures, dang..... Okay boys, put the pic hounds back in the cage. Nice looking Jeep. Enjoy it. Kind of sad knowing I own last years model. Feels really old now.

Ron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx....just picked it up today and i couldn't wait to show it off.....i've already got my bfg mt35s and i'm saving my nickels for an RE 5.5 LA. Already have my woody CV ds.....just a matter of time before you all see me at paragon...mwhahahahaah . Anyway....for all those "pic whores" here's a couple shots of my other jeep.....i've kept her, couldn't bear to trade her in....so...now i got 2 jeeps....yay again.

·
Registered
653 Posts
no mods yet??
:shock:

·
Registered
653 Posts
no mods??? :?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh she's got mods....just no lift.....it's got k&n fipk ....flowmaster dual chamber, and a bunch of skids.....just didn't lift it cause my wife is only 5 foot tall....lol.....has michellin 32s also

1 - 9 of 9 Posts