Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody is wanting to do a christmas/new years run.....Chris, Phillip, Eric, Klien, etc. You know who you are. Speak up now! Because in about a week I am either going to fix my jeep's front end or start cutting it apart and REALLY Fix it. I know we talked about a Smorr/Snowball/Disney run but I don't know how serious anybody is.

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
I'll be in Seattle from christmas to new years so I'm probably out, besides I gotta save my $ for some new control arms, I got pics from Josh the other day and they sure are pretty

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Pick a date. i'll be in town. I'm in!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eric said:
I'll be in Seattle from christmas to new years so I'm probably out, besides I gotta save my $ for some new control arms, I got pics from Josh the other day and they sure are pretty
When I stretch the front 5" I will have a set of fronts for ya :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric said:
hmmm. trying to improve the approach angle? :D
Among other things :lildevil:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Scott if you start now you should be ready christmas... My mod for the stearing should be in tommorrow...Will start on it saturday and should finish in about 2 weeks....If you need help call in the jeep busters...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phillip said:
I'm guessing your going full hydro steering?

Let me check the schedule and see what it looks like.
Nope, not going full hydro......I have a lot of thinking to do. I think I am just going to cut it up and figure out a way to make it work :lildevil:

chris05rubi said:
Scott if you start now you should be ready christmas... My mod for the stearing should be in tommorrow...Will start on it saturday and should finish in about 2 weeks....If you need help call in the jeep busters...
A key suspension component is at least 6 weeks out. If I don't take whats already ordered I am 4-5 months out. Not sure what I am going to do just yet...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ordered some nifty new bling bling friday afternoon :lildevil:

UH OH the jeep is getting a bit of a makeover. Cutting on the heep soon to come.

I may need to ride shotgun on a christmas run :wink:

Is anybody a suitable enough driver to parade my sensitive rear end around? :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts