Rubicon Owners Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
Diving is most excellent...been doing it for over 20 years :)
Jeeps, diving, guns... too many expensive hobbies so will never retire LOL

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Diving is most excellent...been doing it for over 20 years :)
Jeeps, diving, guns... too many expensive hobbies so will never retire LOL
LOL, yep! It was easy to go diving when I was in Florida, lot's of stuff to see out Clearwater Pass.
I haven't even checked for dive shops in this place, these rednecks propably think scuba is Scooby Doo's nickname. lol
I should probably have the seals changed in my regulator. I haven't even heard the word nitrox since leaving Clearwater.
I suppose before getting carried away I should see where I can dive nearby.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
Where did you move to Mark?
I did most of my diving in the great lakes, lots of amazingly preserved wrecks. Cold fresh water preserved things well. I also did a bunch of dives on the reefs around Ft. Lauderdale.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Where did you move to Mark?
I did most of my diving in the great lakes, lots of amazingly preserved wrecks. Cold fresh water preserved things well. I also did a bunch of dives on the reefs around Ft. Lauderdale.
I am in Mobile, Al now, been here for 8 years now. I have not checked out this area. The Bay here is dirty, and shallow, except for the ship channel. There is the Gulf but no diving goes on in my area, so my closest area to go would be Florida to the springs and Gulf. Alabama government does not really do anything for reefs, wrecks, etc.
Plus, I am doing my cycling now. I should branch out a bit, but I prefer a routine now. lol
But then, if I start diving again I might meet a female whale.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
I know, in Houston, same muddy area.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,969 Posts
Plenty of good dive shops here in Houston, but nowhere to hide.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Sweet! It's in my cart. I really like that handle.
Thank you. Oh, I was looking on ebay and there are lots of Kodak Carousel parts and machines on ebay. They are pretty cheap too. Just in case your friend does not come through with the projector.
I received the 35 dollar knife today, it looks just like the 58 dollar version. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sweet! Mine is probably waiting in my box at the post office. I really need to get down there more often :p
Yeah, I go to my box everu week or two not unless I have a package. I just check USPS com to see when they are being delivered. It is not good to leave things of value sitting long around here outside my fence. Your garbage can is not even safe here.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts