Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

Registered
WZR (Wuhan Zombie Rifle)
Post a pic of one (1) of your Zombie Rifles. Preferably a a foreign military rifle, if you don't have one that's okay.
This one was built from a bag of parts.
That is a fine looking rifle you have there :) Again, too bad you don't live closer, I think we could be fast friends LOL.

Sarcastic Moderator
FN Fal in 45acp and takes Thompson mags with an AR in 300BO. With the gas off on both and using subsonic ammo and a suppressor on , it will not attract zombies...

Registered
A 45 rifle would be fun with zombies.
Both .45 and 9mm are good for Zombies
I love this Remington, it's the most reliable 1911 I have, aside from the WC EDC9.
Got to have a good pistol for close quarters zombie defense.

Registered
FN Fal in 45acp and takes Thompson mags with an AR in 300BO. With the gas off on both and using subsonic ammo and a suppressor on , it will not attract zombies... View attachment 74617
Very nice :)
THose should handle some Zombies quite nicely.

Sarcastic Moderator
Suppressed .22 is best, quiet, subsonic and you can carry a lot of ammo...

Registered
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Administrator
Suppressed .22 is best, quiet, subsonic and you can carry a lot of ammo...
I keep a suppressed M&P .22 handgun (made by Walther) by the front door for varmints (including two legged ones.) It's extremely quiet - I machined the can 馃 (I have three stamps.) I would love to get a threaded barrel for my Ruger 10/22.

Registered
What kind of knife is that? Tanto blade. I have a tanto blade, it's a pain to sharpen, maybe I'm old fashioned. lol
It's called a microtech halo VI with the hellhound blade. They are indeed a pain to sharpen, this one does pretty well with the strop I use to sharpen my razor for shaving. I have a bunch of really great stones that I use as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
It's called a microtech halo VI with the hellhound blade. They are indeed a pain to sharpen, this one does pretty well with the strop I use to sharpen my razor for shaving. I have a bunch of really great stones that I use as well.
Yep, I have lots of stones, and sharpening devices. The Tanto just adds a step, and I'm lazy.
I will look up the knife.

Sarcastic Moderator
For me, I use a ruger 22/45 lite with a 22 can. Nice and quiet with subsonic ammo.

Registered
Damn, you must be a doctor. lol
LOL it is a pricey bugger isn't it! I can't say that it's worth exactly what I paid, but it has been a fine knife and I usually carry it daily. I had a iwb sheath made for it, and it does not print at all. It's a go anywhere setup. Do you carry a knife?

Registered
For me, I use a ruger 22/45 lite with a 22 can. Nice and quiet with subsonic ammo.
Have you tried running cci quiet? Basically it's 22 short, I believe anyway. I have been using it or a variant of it for a long time. Wont cycle reliably without some work, however you would be hard pressed to find a more quiet setup. I think its running about 710fps.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts