Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anyone has a set of D44 axles shafts. If they are already attached to the hubs, that would be a bonus.
I could use a pair for Trail Spares.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am good on rears.
Installed Yukons and have the stockers as spares

How much for just the fronts?

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool
Just for my due diligence and since you only have 6 posts and all of them are for sale posts
Can you post some pictures of the axle shafts
and Private message me some identification like you holding your driver license in front of the ROF screen to show I am not being scammed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cool
Just for my due diligence and since you only have 6 posts and all of them are for sale posts
Can you post some pictures of the axle shafts
and Private message me some identification like you holding your driver license in front of the ROF screen to show I am not being scammed.
wHEN i BOUGHT MY 2006 LJ I was on this forum for 5-6 years as tractman. When I decided to get back on the whole page had changed so I started a new handle. I still have my LJ. I saved the original axles and ring and pinion when I upgraded. I have original steering tie rod ect Those items only have 7500-8000 miles on them

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Oh man, sorry elff.. been tied up with work travel stuff.. glad you found a set.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Just looked in the shed, I could only find the rears. I must have passed the fronts on to someone at some point over the years.

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No worries
I think I am going to buy new Alloys and some Timken Hubs.
That way my backups will be as strong as the primary and I can continue wheeling if I have a break

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After Yesterday's off roading, I realized, I would be sad if I could only do a repair that would get me home.
:D

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All Good
Ordered 2 Timken Hub bearing assemblies from Amazon
and will be getting Ten Factory front axle shafts from Q-Tec [With my Wifey discount of course]

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I have a set of 2003 Rubicon D44 front axles if you need, will mail for beer money. Pick them up and they're free (beer still appreciated). Email me if you happen to be headed to McCurtain County some day.

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am good to go on the shafts and hubs.

You wouldn't happen to have those wavy washers would you?
They are part 8 on this picture.
Font Rectangle Parallel Circle Slope

They are the only part I can't seem to find. If I knew the dimensions, I could just snag a pair from a hardware store.
I am afraid a dealership will charge a stupid amount

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Afraid I need those for the replacement axle, sorry. Called a Wave Spring, I'll get some measurements here in a bit.

Edit: 25x33x.4mm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts