Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Dana 44 TJ/LJ 4.10 gears (ring and pinion) to swap into my rubi. 4.88 are too deep for the v8.

Reactions: Stroopwafel and mac

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Pretty sure I still have the factory 4.10's out of my LJ. Had less than 30K on them when pulled. Your's for shipping cost if I do still have them and you want them.

- DAA

Reactions: mac

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I should also have my original gears in storage, and I will also let you have them for shipping cost, but I'm sure DAA will be less, I have to ship mine from Guadalajara to Nogales and then to you (or they can be shipped directly to you). I know is not optimal but they are there if it works for you.

Reactions: mac

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I will happily pay shipping. If you need 4.88s let me know.

Reactions: MxRubicon and Mouse

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,633 Posts
HAHA
The problems with Power. Are you just burning through rear tires with the v8 and 4.88s?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Thanks guys, I will happily pay shipping. If you need 4.88s let me know.
I will be visiting my family the week after Christmas, I can get them for you while I'm there, I will send you a PM to work out the details.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I'll see if I can locate mine this evening. Pretty sure I still have them, but not positive. Ought to be fun looking, who knows what lost treasure I might uncover :LOL: .

I'll PM results and hopefully between me and Art we can get you situated.

- DAA

Reactions: Mouse

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Well, crap... I don't remember how or when I parted ways with them, but I must have, because I can't find them.

Sorry for the false alarm!

- DAA

• Sad
Reactions: Mouse

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, appreciate it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I might be able to help you out.i have 4:88 that im going to install in the next couple of weeks.my truck is stock so im assuming that the current gears are 4:10. When i pull them your welcome to them. We are not that far apart so should be able to work it out if your not in a rush.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot, no rush. Too bad you already bought 4.88 gears, we could have swapped.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont, but will happily pay for shipping, plus a bit to thank you.

Reactions: Desert Dog
1 - 14 of 14 Posts