Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB - 03-06 ROKMEN Engine/Tranny Skid, New or Used

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah well, I talked to Sean yesterday and they don't have a definite date of production/availability. The great thing is they have the new cool robotic machine making stuff. The bad thing is, there's only one machine and it's not old school fabrication. Everything, as you know, has to be built in CAD and transferred to the machine. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for ROKMEN and what they'll be doing in the future, just bad timing for me. Hoping someone has one they took off or didn't use.

·
Jeepless in PA
12,587 Posts
rubitx said:
Yeah well, I talked to Sean yesterday and they don't have a definite date of production/availability.

Looks like I will be waiting a few more months. :(

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Make 4 of us :D

I ordered mine in mid-July...still waiting. But it's so worth the wait :lildevil:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I might be selling mine in the next week or so, I'll post it up here if I do. I have the Rokmen engine/trans skid for an 03. The paint of course is scratched but otherwise it is perfectly good.

·
Jeepless in PA
12,587 Posts
I received an email today stating the engine skids should be shipping sometime next week.

:)

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I decided to go with a UCF skid as we were headed to wheel Clayton at the end of October. Great product.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same here - UCF Ultra skid and lopro TC mount to really tuck that fat belly (from 4 inches to 1 inch). Also got their engine/tranny skid. All aluminum, 10% jeepforum.com discount, ~$650 shipped.

Sorry for hyjacking the tread.... :roll:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Rokmen says 1-2 weeks delivery now!!! Sweet! Looking into getting one for Christmas hopefully!!!
To: Me
Lol!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts