·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Pretty sure '03-'06 Rubicon MOAB wheels are the same. Other than maybe a stamp on the inside indicating when they were made.
06 is the only year that has the inner lip.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
They could, but I would rather have the correct wheels for the 06. They are out there I just need to find a set. I’m sure there’s a set of take offs somewhere in the garage that no one is using. I just need to find them.

Reactions: Mouse and FLLJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please for the sake of all that is holy, don't do a thing to it.

Also, I have some Moab wheels from a 2004 TJ Rubicon that are in very good condition, looking to change them out soon. Only thing is I'm located in Louisiana and you are in Nevada... maybe that's a last resort option.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought I posted with Pic's yesterday, said would require Admin approval? My New Thread on PCMs under discussion that I posted yesterday is active. Will repost photo's if requested?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I thought I posted with Pic's yesterday, said would require Admin approval? My New Thread on PCMs under discussion that I posted yesterday is active. Will repost photo's if requested?
Sent you a pm with my contact. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
06 is the only year that has the inner lip.
inner lip? '03-'05 won't work good enough for ya?
They could, but I would rather have the correct wheels for the 06. They are out there I just need to find a set. I’m sure there’s a set of take offs somewhere in the garage that no one is using. I just need to find them.
Still curious... what lip does the '06 Rubicon MOAB wheels have that the '03-'05 Rubicon MOAB wheels don't have?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Still curious... what lip does the '06 Rubicon MOAB wheels have that the '03-'05 Rubicon MOAB wheels don't have?
These are 06.

Attachments

Reactions: Mouse and geroux

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Still looking!

·
Premium Member
2,630 Posts
Appears to be exactly the same as my 2004 Moab wheels which are not perfect. I think most of the 2003 wheels had a machined face finish, but I think 2004-06 were mostly painted (like your example). So that might help. I've also seen these wheels for sale for what seem to me very cheap prices.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,340 Posts
What a coincidence.. I have a set in as good as condition as you're gonna find and they come with one original MTR tire that never touched the ground. Currently I have a person off CL I am suppose to hear from by tomorrow to meet so perhaps if that does not work out you may have interest in my set. The set I have is in a storage unit near downtown Carson City. I purchased Rubicon Sahara #364 used and it did not have the original wheels. I did find a couple sets in fabulous shape that I purchased and now have one of those sets available for sale (set available are the original Rubicon wheels not the Rubicon Sahara version). If you are looking for a set of original RS wheels good luck.. only 1,000 sets sold and they rarely come up for sale.

Let me know if you have interest in the set i have, very nice condition. I should know if they sell by tomorrow 10/12).

Reactions: Desert Dog and FLLJ

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
What a coincidence.. I have a set in as good as condition as you're gonna find and they come with one original MTR tire that never touched the ground. Currently I have a person off CL I am suppose to hear from by tomorrow to meet so perhaps if that does not work out you may have interest in my set. The set I have is in a storage unit near downtown Carson City. I purchased Rubicon Sahara #364 used and it did not have the original wheels. I did find a couple sets in fabulous shape that I purchased and now have one of those sets available for sale (set available are the original Rubicon wheels not the Rubicon Sahara version). If you are looking for a set of original RS wheels good luck.. only 1,000 sets sold and they rarely come up for sale.

Let me know if you have interest in the set i have, very nice condition. I should know if they sell by tomorrow 10/12).

Sent you a pm

·
Premium Member
3,340 Posts
Sorry i misunderstood, title is clear.. 2006. On happy note for me my set sold today.

Good luck on your search J.

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Was finally able to find some wheels. It wasn’t a easy task but the Jeep is finally back to the way it should be. Put a ome lift on it with 265/75/16 km3s. I have a lead on the Mopar rock crawler bumpers so that next and then it will be done.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 41 Posts