Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for just the pressure plate or a non working assembly with a known good pressure plate.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I might still have one. Not 100% sure what part is the pressure plate. Unless it is part of the actuator assembly. I’m loading up to head to Colorado tomorrow afternoon so might be next week before I can check on it.
post a pic or link of the part you are looking for.

·
Administrator
10,831 Posts
This person has signed in from multiple IP addresses in the Midwest, I don't think he's legit. Also the 'pressure' plate request I think is bogus.

·
3,464 Posts
John, how are you reviewing the IP address? I've tried on a couple of these and am not sure I'm doing it right.

·
Administrator
10,831 Posts
Click on the user name, then click on the moderator option on the right side of the page. One of the choices is IP address and then Shared IP address. The IP address will show you what IP address they have used, if you click on the IP address it will look up the location. Shared IP address will display if the IP address is being shared with other users.

That guy logged in from a different IP address every time he signed in - that would be highly unusual for the average user.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts