Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have some time to play with the wiring for the rear back up lights that I got with the rear plate. To have a clean install I picked up a set of PIAA 2000 back up light wiring kit. These go with their back up lights so have the connectors that join with their lamps. The LED's that I have are bare wire. So the question is: Is there a website where I can identify and get the appropriate connectors to put on the LED's out there that anyone knows of? Thanks for the help. Here are the pics of the wire connectors of the loom:

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
I finally have some time to play with the wiring for the rear back up lights that I got with the rear plate. To have a clean install I picked up a set of PIAA 2000 back up light wiring kit. These go with their back up lights so have the connectors that join with their lamps. The LED's that I have are bare wire. So the question is: Is there a website where I can identify and get the appropriate connectors to put on the LED's out there that anyone knows of? Thanks for the help. Here are the pics of the wire connectors of the loom:
I did a quick look on the site...

http://terminalsupplyco.com/

I would think they would have no problem identifying what you have/need based on the pics you could send them.

They may have a simple solution with replacement male/female connectors as well.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I just emailed them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts