Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay a little peeved at this but ordered windshield tab brackets from Warrior. Told them for an 03 Rubicon, well I get the brackets in and its 97-02 TJ.

Called Warrior, they dont make one for the 03 Rubi yet, so low and behold I got to useless pieces of metal.

Now im trying to find brackets, anyone know of someone that makes them to fit our Jeeps?

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I have the warrior brackets on mine right now. They don't make a mirror/light combo bracket though. Jerry said they won't be making a combo bracket for 03+ because the mirror sucks so bad.

I also bought 02 mirrors and have warrior sending me mirror brackets for them.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How did you make the brackets fit??? These I have from warrior dont even come close to fitting, so Im curious if they changed them or what.

And yes these are the TJ 97-02 Brackets, at least thats what the box says, maybe someone dropped the pooch and nothing is correct.

Dave

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Is this the bracket you have?

I have the new version of this bracket with an added gusset on it:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay my box says 1510, but they look nothing like the ones you have posted on the 1510. They are flatter with a higher perch for the lights if I made it fit my lights would be pointing way up in the air.

I think there was a mix up on labeling. Im gonna call warrior and see whats up.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
yeah, talk to Jerry...he's cool. If you aren't worried about relocating your mirrors get a set of light brackets for the 03. Heck, I think the seperate relocating brackets are better than the combos anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
I have a set of 97-02 mirrors I would be willin to trade for 03 mirrors. :silly:

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have a driver's side 2003 mirror that I would be willing to trade for driv/pass mirrors from a 97-02 TJ. :D

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
You mean you just have one? :?

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
bbusch said:
You mean you just have one? :?

Read his siggy Bbusch :wink:

triver525......
Light Khaki Rubi w/ 2.5" OME lift, 33" MTRs, ripped off passenger mirror and too many scratches to even count.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Yup, seen it before just wasn't payin attention.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts