Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Give us a report when you've put a few miles on it!
JL now has aobut 7,000 miles and has been prefect. Most of the modifications I’ll be doing are complete...
Mopar lift, AEV JL wheels,Cooper STT Pro 37x12.5R17 tires, Armor- Belly Pan, Diff., LCA skids and rocker skids, H.D. Drag link,Tie Rod, TrackBar/Sector Shaft bracket, adj. frt. LCA all by Synergy, Yeti adj.T.B.,Super lift rear T.B. bracket, GenRight alum. rear bumper, Rockhard alum. frt. bumper, Smittybilt 9.5 winch,C.B., ARB twin air compressor with M.O.R.E. mount, deleted rear seat, muffler and tail gate spare tire. Some DIY items are interior color change, cargo shelf, interior tailgate rack and Rotopax fuel cell mount on tailgate. is some Here are some random photos of the last 7 months.

JL & Ram Powder River Pass, Wy..jpg

JL interior 1.jpg

JL cargo.jpg

JL on Rubicon trail.jpg

View attachment 71868

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
JL now has aobut 7,000 miles and has been prefect. Most of the modifications I’ll be doing are complete...
Mopar lift, AEV JL wheels,Cooper STT Pro 37x12.5R17 tires, Armor- Belly Pan, Diff., LCA skids and rocker skids, H.D. Drag link,Tie Rod, TrackBar/Sector Shaft bracket, adj. frt. LCA all by Synergy, Yeti adj.T.B.,Super lift rear T.B. bracket, GenRight alum. rear bumper, Rockhard alum. frt. bumper, Smittybilt 9.5 winch,C.B., ARB twin air compressor with M.O.R.E. mount, deleted rear seat, muffler and tail gate spare tire. Some DIY items are interior color change, cargo shelf, interior tailgate rack and Rotopax fuel cell mount on tailgate. is some Here are some random photos of the last 7 months.
That looks really amazing, and I even like the tow rig!

·
Administrator
11,161 Posts
LOL, It is a lot of stuff but at my age a bed roll doesn’t get it.
No kidding! I slept on the ground (air mattress) in a tent one time eons ago. The air mattress had a slow leak, that was an exciting night. First and last time for sleeping on the ground.

·
Registered
539 Posts
LOL, It is a lot of stuff but at my age a bed roll doesn’t get it.
I just sleep on an old zero degree bag, it's comfy as long as I sleep on my back. If I try to sleep on my side its a painful night LOL. Most of the time I don't even bother with the tent anymore, in AZ the weather is clement as long as you love the heat, which I do :)

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Very nice and clean looking jeep. I am curious about the tow rig. custom?

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
It’s been another year and it now has 16,000 miles. Still no mechanical issues. I made a lot of 1,000 mile round trips towing it to the Sierra’s but only one out of state to Colorado. I wanted to get the Blackbear Pass off my bucket list so I made a special trip. I did Blackbear and Imogene loop. Silver ton /Telluride / Sliverton.
Black Bear Pass sign.jpg

blackbear pass switch back 1.jpg
Blackbear pass switchback 2.jpg

blackbear pass switchback 3.jpg

Three days after my ride down the switchbacks a JK rolled off the mountain and stopped less than 100 feet from where this photo was taken.

Black bear pass power house.jpg

Three days after my ride down the switchbacks a JK rolled off the mountain and land less than 100 feet from where this photo was taken.
JK that rolled down blackbear switch backs.jpg

from Imogene Pass trail. zigzags lines on distant mountainside are the switchbacks going down to Telluride city.
tunnel imogene pass rd.jpg

tunnel on imagene pass road out of telluride.jpg
JL @ imogene Pass sign.jpg

21 - 30 of 30 Posts