Rubicon Owners Forum banner
7801 - 7820 of 7825 Posts

·
Registered
05 Rubicon Sahara
2,678 Posts
There you go - always blaming the dogs 😀.
LOL,
Thus goes back to when they destroyed the rear harness and hoses. They also got the trailer wiring at that time. I just didn't need the trailer till now. It's okay the trailer has LED lighrs now.
The dogs recently have taken to chewing their collars up. I came home today and another collar was gone off of Mudbug. It was my last collar from my dead dogs.
These dogs are something else. I walked out yesterday abd they had a head gasket, a rusty crescent wrench, and some other piece of junk they dug up somewhere.
They can smell this buried junk, then they go to digging.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
I cut grass today and found another rust encrusted crescent wrench, a rusty disc pad, and one of the old metal fuel filters they used to install at carbs. I think the dogs must be digging this stuff up in the wooded areas of the yard.
Maybe some @55hole is throwing that crap over your fence.....

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Pulled the battery and put it on the charger.

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon AEV
301 Posts
I cut 1 1/2" off the rear of my rock rails today. I noticed that the factory rock rails are basically for esthetics and would provide little to no body protection. This is how the sickness begins, I started with a simple DYI project but now I'm researching aftermarket rock rails. $

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,286 Posts
5.3L gen 3 LS in my 06 LJ Rubi, with 4L60e teansmis
sion

·
Registered
1 Posts
I needed to rebuild my rear driveshaft because the CV unit was chirping. My 2004 TJR has a 5.5” lift and long arm suspension and Someone had used a 1” spacer off the harmonic balancer. I decided it would be better to remove the spacer and get a longer driveshaft to reduce the angle slightly.

On Wednesday morning I called up Adam’s Driveshaft in Henderson, Nevada and they made me a 17.5” driveshaft with Neapco 1350’s at flange and CV and 1330 at pinion.

The new, freshly painted driveshaft was delivered by Fedex on Saturday. Talk about quick turn! This driveshaft is awesome!
Auto part Suspension part Suspension Engine Vehicle

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,286 Posts
Replaced the stereo...

Reactions: bob1340 and Mouse

·
Registered
154 Posts
Replaced both Cam position sensors on the 2014 and adjusted the backlash on the steering box. Both much easier than expected.
Washed the CO dirt out of the engine bay on the 2018, already miss that place....

Reactions: Mouse
7801 - 7820 of 7825 Posts