·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
added the bestop instatrunk.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
After the couple of weeks of negative to mid teen temps, I recharged the battery and took it out for a drive yesterday and today since we have a couple of nice days. :pBR:

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Registered
210 Posts
RE: What did I do this week?

I spent some $$$

Bought the following Yesterday? Cant wait for the install party.

RE 4.5 SUPER FLEX LIFT
1.25" JKS BL
RE CV Driveshaft
M.O.R.E 1"MML
35X12.50R15LT Procomp Xterrains (5)
15X8 Rock Crawler Series 97 wheels (5)
OME Shocks

Grand total $3200

Lumpy

·
Registered
344 Posts
I got depressed cause I finished working on this year's family budget, and I realized I'm broke and won't have money for new wheels and tires until June. :cry:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I am getting ready for summer. ordered mirrors and a binkini top. Since its been in the 60's here in NM............hummmmm

·
Registered
255 Posts
I put on some Sylvania Silverstar headlights and did the locker mod. Oh, and I tested it out, hehe. :Military Jeeper:

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
All I've done so far this week, is put on the new personalized plates and new Toughstuff holder for the front plate (had the old plate just zip tied to the fairlead).

Getting ready to head over to Grimmjpr's here in a couple hours to do a BL/MML and install my Medic TT and engine skid though. Probably do the homemade disco's today too. Might even throw a Rocky Road BB on it today as well (until I can affor a "real" lift), maybe. Next weekend, it's Moab and time to break in the new skids :).

- DAA

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Skeeter363 said:
I put on some Sylvania Silverstar headlights and did the locker mod. Oh, and I tested it out, hehe. :Military Jeeper:
how are the silverstars?

·
Registered
350 Posts
After almost three weeks of sitting in the Hill Avenue Storage Facility, it was loaded on a railcar yesterday.

Joe

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
broke a KC stone guard in an icey water hole. ordered a new stone guard from KC (for a discounted price).

ordered black wheel caps and black lug nuts for my black steelies. the chrome was rusting out and if i cleaned them off they would re-rust within a week or two. i think because the paint on the back side of the wheels is gone and that is rusting. cheap-ass Pro-Comp Rockcrawler's!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not actually done to my Rubicon. But I bought a new house in North Carolina so I can get out of New Jeresey. It does have a nice garage for me to work in though. So it will benifit my Rubi well.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Ordered the Nth 6"LA kit along with Front stinger and engine,auto tranny skid.Wheels and tires next week:)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
RE BB, 285/75R16 MTR's Skid Row Steering skid. This weekend BL, MML Medic skids and Kilby gas tank skid.

·
Premium Member
7,060 Posts
Got Divorced :lildevil:

Bought this house

Going to be nice views from the Hot Tub 8)

Oh and if Saturday of last week counts
Got these from T&T Customs

Hmmm next weeks order:
Crusher Corners, sliders, bumper and a new Wench :laugh: :rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 7824 Posts