Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
I know I paid too much for mine back in January but I had been looking for quite some time for the right Rubicon. It's in excellent condition, perfect paint and interior, Carfax verified one female owner with only 76K miles for a 2005 model. I paid $16K.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Thanks, hutchman! I'm working on it. I was getting ready to buy a 2.5" suspension lift but I couldn't pass up a new hardtop for only $750! I'm now saving for the 2.5" lift and 1" BL. Here's an updated picture.

·
Registered
2 Posts
niiiice

Hoping to get mine soon! :p Trying to make a deal as we speak. So far looks better than most stickers I've seen elsewhere. Fingers crossed. You guys have made me far too jelly

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
im new here guys,im looking to buy a rubicon with a sticker of 41250,
what do yall think the invoice on that would be, just want to make sure im getting a good price?
2016 Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock Edition
Manual
13k miles
$35,500 out the door.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone I wanted to ask for guidance and see if I paid too much for my JK Rubicon Recon.
I purchased a 2017 stock Rubicon Recon with 7580 miles in Ky. for 34,995; I had to trade in a vehicle that I was losing and since I have always wanted to get a Jeep I wanted to get one that I would sink my money into instead of losing more value over time. Please let me know your thoughts, the jeep is in mint condition doesn't even look like it was ever taken off road.
Thanks looking forward to gaining more knowledge form this group.

·
Administrator
15,114 Posts
Hello everyone I wanted to ask for guidance and see if I paid too much for my JK Rubicon Recon.
I purchased a 2017 stock Rubicon Recon with 7580 miles in Ky. for 34,995; I had to trade in a vehicle that I was losing and since I have always wanted to get a Jeep I wanted to get one that I would sink my money into instead of losing more value over time. Please let me know your thoughts, the jeep is in mint condition doesn't even look like it was ever taken off road.
Thanks looking forward to gaining more knowledge form this group.
Jeep`s hold value ... it seems like a reasonable price not knowing your area or options on the JK
prices vary depending on area.

please update your profile to a location

:wink2:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts