Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new here guys,im looking to buy a rubicon with a sticker of 41250,
what do yall think the invoice on that would be, just want to make sure im getting a good price?

·
Registered
183 Posts
41250 is the price tag.

I'm not sure what tax's, protection package, extended service plan, rebates, insurance and what not.

I'm In Canada (alberta) and the purchase price for my 2013 2 door was 34 900.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
mine stickered for 40 and some change , got it for 36,400

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
After two days of negotiating with two separate dealers for about a 12 hour total in the dealership my best price is the TrueCar price. I priced out a fully loaded 2014 Rubicon Unlimited, White with the 730N package and Remote Start for 44k out the door. I priced out a 2015 Rubicon Unlimited, White, with the 430N package and no remote start for 43k out the door.

I haven't made a decision because after all of the discussions my head hurts...:eek:

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I've decided that neither Jeep met my full expectations and for that kind of money the last remaining available options MUST be part of the deal. I'm willing to pay an extra few bucks for the options... I may have to order one.

·
Administrator
15,114 Posts
I've decided that neither Jeep met my full expectations and for that kind of money the last remaining available options MUST be part of the deal. I'm willing to pay an extra few bucks for the options... I may have to order one.
curious if you went to Chapman Jeep in auto mall

talk to Rick Stewart

our 2013 was way less then the prices you quoted
I did not want the remote start on this JK
I had it on the 08 and one night my JK started up in the garage
( not sure how long it ran ... I wasn't pleased with that option)

;)

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
curious if you went to Chapman Jeep in auto mall

talk to Rick Stewart

our 2013 was way less then the prices you quoted
I did not want the remote start on this JK
I had it on the 08 and one night my JK started up in the garage
( not sure how long it ran ... I wasn't pleased with that option)

;)
I did visit Chapman. Negotiating for a Jeep in Las Vegas is tougher than any other car deal I've ever done.

·
Administrator
15,114 Posts
I did visit Chapman. Negotiating for a Jeep in Las Vegas is tougher than any other car deal I've ever done.
if your searching the web try Dave Smith Motors

bought my cheby truck and my 08 JK from using their pricing
the dealer in Costa Mesa, Orange County matched their price on the 08 JK

at Chapman some of the sales guys are ...uhmmmmm not "helpful"
I`ve only dealt with Rick Stewart

;)

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
if your searching the web try Dave Smith Motors
at Chapman some of the sales guys are ...uhmmmmm not "helpful"
I`ve only dealt with Rick Stewart ;)
I've been perusing the Dave Smith site and sent them an invitation to call me. For the right deal I'd fly to Spokane, WA, and ride their shuttle to Kellogg, ID.

Question though: Would 1,200 highway miles to good for a new engine?

The Chapman guys were very willing. Willing to help me out of my money.

·
Administrator
15,114 Posts
I've been perusing the Dave Smith site and sent them an invitation to call me. For the right deal I'd fly to Spokane, WA, and ride their shuttle to Kellogg, ID.

Question though: Would 1,200 highway miles to good for a new engine?

The Chapman guys were very willing. Willing to help me out of my money.
i know 4 people who have bought from Dave Smith and taken the ride home to Hendertucky..vary your speed and your vehicle will be fine.
PBR drove to Moab with 300 miles on his 2005 Rubi and others have done long trips.

once you get them to email ( fax) you a price with a VIN number
then call Rick Stewart ... Chapman charged $350.00 more then the Idaho price.
the same type of deal with Henderson Chevy on my 2006 truck

;)

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Got Stinger from Dave Smith. 8K under what a local Salt Lake dealer wanted for the identical vehicle! I would not brag about Dave's service department. I knew a lot more about the jeep than they did.
good luck.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Dave Smith called back and in less than a couple of minutes gave me a pretty decent price on a 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock Edition. Now I have to decide if I want to go up there to buy. They are an invoice dealer so their prices are better than TrueCar in Vegas by about $2,400.00.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Dave Smith called back and in less than a couple of minutes gave me a pretty decent price on a 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock Edition. Now I have to decide if I want to go up there to buy. They are an invoice dealer so their prices are better than TrueCar in Vegas by about $2,400.00.

I would go back in a heart beat!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Dfw dealers are pulling $4k off of sticker over the phone . I was going to order one but finally found IT.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts