Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've ordered stuff from Quadratec for a many years but I think my most recent experience is worthy of mention. Last month I pulled the trigger on some fancy shock absorbers for my Wrangler. Once they arrived, my Jeep went into the shop to have them installed. That afternoon I got a call from the shop manager- one of the fancy shocks was missing a part and without it they couldn't proceed. Dang. So, I called Quadratec and reported the problem. I told them that I would like for them to phone the shop, find out what bit needed to be replaced, and to post it to the shop ASAP. And that's exactly what they did. They sent a replacement overnight (it arrived at 10:40am the very next morning) and they also sent a pre-paid shipping label for my Jeep shop to return the problem part back to Quadratec. Top marks! The fancy shock absorber manufacturer is the one who dropped the ball here but Q-tec stepped up and made it right. Thanks, guys! Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I'll add a Quadratec story.

Bought a Crown OPDA from them and after install couldn't get it to run right. At the Chrysler dealer's shop the mechanic found that the Crown shaft was out of spec and caused the OPDA to wobble. Called Quadratec and they sent a replacement overnight delivery and a return lable for the bad part. This one works well. To make amends gave me a nice discount on my next purchase.

Stuff happens and when it does the real character of a business becomes evident. I go to Quadratec as my first choice when on line ordering because of their good support.

Did someone say ROF discount?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive tire
So what kind of forum discount can we get on this?

·
Super Moderator
3,949 Posts
Nice! What's that white bar under the front
Looks like its just a cover for the frame extension. Both the JL/JT and JK have frame extensions that dip down in front. It is usually covered by the OEM bumper with an additional cover; looks like an aftermarket version to me.

Thats a great looking jeep!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts