Rubicon Owners Forum banner

601 - 614 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #601
Wow, and here I was beginning to think I was the only one who was actually taking my Jeep out. Really cool picture. I was out near Yuma this weekend, such a beautiful area. Any more pics? It's always fun to see what others get up to.
Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #605
Yep, I need to be out there, get away from this place and some of the humans here.
Move to Arizona! You're always welcome here, just beware, there are distillery charges for the first few years. Nothing overwhelming, just a few pints a months for neighbors and friends LOL.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #606
10-100 radio code... if you know what I mean...potty break time;)

The border wall under construction

Looking from the USA into Mexico, Mexico highway 2, old border marker and current boundary meant to stop vehicles.
Excellent pictures, I will have to make my way down there. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #609
BTW thanks WayWestJeep for the great shots of your Jeep adventures keep em' coming:)
Anytime, it's always a pleasure. I try to get decent pictures, but I always wheel alone so anytime I am in a hairy or potentially interesting situation, there is never anyone to take a pic hahaha.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
We didn't see anything...

real cool Sonoren Desert terrain

Lots of great camp sites
I love Arizona, it's so beautiful. I am glad you didn't have any issues down around the border. That is a really nice looking Jeep you have there, I even like the color! I get those Cholla cactus all the time. You have to be careful if your tires go beyond the fenders, as when they stick on the side they will fly off when you get going. I have had them fly off, hit the mirror and bounce inside a few times.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #612
I have been trying to head North for a while now, however this area Southwest of me just keeps pulling me back in as I keep finding more amazing stuff. I was searching for a mine and found a small dam out in the middle of nowhere. I hiked and wheeled from just before sun up till just after sundown. Found a couple windmills. Beautiful day all round.

601 - 614 of 614 Posts