Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 552 Posts

·
3,325 Posts
I drove it to the gas station and put $10 in it.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Beautiful pics of AZ!

Mine hasn't been driven since mid December when the roads were first salted for the season. I did put a maintainer on the battery this weekend...does that count? :)
Me too. I feel your pain. I took the Wifey's Compass into town last night. That's almost a Jeep right?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I drove it to the gas station and put $10 in it.
Hey at least it was out of the garage!! :)
Also, 10? That must have got your most of the way back home, how far did you have to push LOL
I am pretty sure mine can burn through a sawbuck just sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whereabouts in AZ are you?

My Jeep took me coddiwompling
I am between Buckeye and phoenix, however there isn't a lot of the state or surrounding states I have not covered. I do a LOT of climbing and shooting and my Jeep is only used for exploration. How far from Phoenix are you?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful pics of AZ!

Mine hasn't been driven since mid December when the roads were first salted for the season. I did put a maintainer on the battery this weekend...does that count? :)
That absolutely counts, as long as you got to spend some time with the old gal. I am so happy I don't live where it snows, I have no idea how you guys do it! Hopefully winter breaks early and you can get out :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Drove mine for 4 hours of wheeling in the El Paso Mountains here at home, man it felt good to be driving again since the surgery but it took a toll. Ended up sleeping most of Sunday away! LOL
Wheeling and napping, two of my favorite things. Any pics of the mountains?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I am between Buckeye and phoenix, however there isn't a lot of the state or surrounding states I have not covered. I do a LOT of climbing and shooting and my Jeep is only used for exploration. How far from Phoenix are you?
3 hours south of Phoenix, near the Mexico border.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
That absolutely counts, as long as you got to spend some time with the old gal. I am so happy I don't live where it snows, I have no idea how you guys do it! Hopefully winter breaks early and you can get out :)
I absolutely love the snow! I just don't like what the salt has started to do to my sheet metal. She already needs new fenders and some work on the rear of the tub. I now delegate the rusty MJ or 290k mile Land Cruiser to salt duty :)

Jeep on and keep sharing pictures of the beautiful Southwest :grin2:

1 - 20 of 552 Posts