Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after months and months of research and price comparison and countles hours on the computer and phone. I finally committed and ordered my upgrades... Read this list and I'm warning you; your mouth and eyes will start to water... :wink:

I was still on a somewhat limited budget and made most of my decisions on the information that all of you provided (good and bad).

Since this was my initial purchase of mods I didn't want to go with anything experimental or new, but decided it was safer to go with the time proven upgrades that all of you had used or recommended.

I would just like to say thanks to all of you on this board and others for helping me make my decisions easier and sometimes harder. The bottom line is I went in more educated than I was 4 months ago. I feel these choice were right for me and though others may disagree with some or all it's my jeep so :p

Without further ado feast your eyes on this wish list come true: :D

RE Extreme Duty 5.5" Long Arm Kit
Tom Woods CV Drive Shaft for Rubicon
Daystar 1" Body Mount Replacement Lift
1" Motor Mount Lift from M.O.R.E. (Rubber Bomb Proof)
4-Rancho RS 9000X
5 BFG All Terrain 35x12.5 - 15
5 Rock Crawlers Street Lock 15x8
Toys by Troy Rear Rock Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
Toys by Troy Front Rock Bumper w/ Light Bracket and Heavy Duty Winch Plate
Toys by Troy Ultimate Rock Sliders
Raingler Ballistic Rack Grips
WARN Thermometric Winch 9.5ti

After all the shopping around and price comparison the best deals I could find anywhere were at http://www.4x4groupbuy.com Just to let you know I am in no way affiliated with Group buy. I'm just an extremely happy customer. I ordered all of these items except the tires off of this one site. All but two of the items were cheaper than anywhere else on the internet or locaally sometimes by more than $100. If they weren't cheaper they were within a couple of dollars from the cheapest I could find. Just the convenience of ordering everything from one site made it worthwhile. Thanks to Jason LaLiberty at groupbuy for making this a most painless and joyful experience!

Now the real fun begins... waiting for the shipment to arive and then... the install. Believe me when I say I may be coming to all of you quite a bit in the next couple of weeks for some more helpful hints on installs Oh boy, this should be fun! I figure what better way to learn about your jeep than to just dive in and do it yourself. (Famous Last Words...) :lol:

Thanks again!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts