Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All... just to let you know I am still waiting for my tread lightly package. Apparently... and unknown to me... we get a plaque which is the hold up... while they make it! Thats cool. One day when we have a Rubicon Owner's head quarters... we can hang it there :) Perhaps the membership would have some ideas with what to do with it. I don't think its fair that i just keep it here. Maybe we can pass it around or something.

Justin

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
hmmmmmmm
pass it around i like that idea.
:wink:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
The Plaque is neat we have one for my club. I like the pass it around Idea but we don't want to loose it. What else is Treadlightly offering. I know there are stickers that they have and we should be a few. Maybe if we can get one for each member to put on the vehicle that would be cool and the we show the recgonition of there support but don't put the plaque at risk. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really don't know what comes in the package yet. But I like the idea of everyone getting a sticker... if they want them... and assuming they are included in the package. If not, they are real cheap... something like 30 cents each.

Justin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts