Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has came up with or designed a Twin Stick for the NV 241. I figure it will only be a matter of time but I sure would love to have one. Imagine the possiblities :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well they make one for the NP231 in the 03 sport jeeps. Whats the difference in design. I know the NV241 is a whole lot better but whats the diference in how a twin stick could be mounted

·
Registered
336 Posts
With the design of the NP T-case the only thing that you are going to gain is the ability to run rear wheel drive low range. You can do that with a single lever too.

The Curries did an air shift NP a year or two ago. The front axle engaged and disengaged with a switch.

What would be REALLY handy is if someone came up with a rear driveline disconnect system that would fit under the TJ. That way you could to front and rear wheel drive like an ATLAS. I have found a lot of times when having just the front pulling is REALLY handy. I just wish that there was an wasy way to do this on the factory rubi t-case.

There is a driveline disconnect that you MAY be able to get, but I haven't been able to find out for sure.

The only problem would be getting the thing torn up on the rocks....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts