Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
It's true. We are finally beginning to see some higher clearance skids being offered.

Can anyone summarize the prices and clearance gained for the various skids? Like XYZ sells their skid for $X and you gain Y inches of clearance?

So far I know of 3 choices:
1. medic
2. nth degree mobility
3. Tri County Gear

Any other choices?

Jerry

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
JerryC said:
It's true. We are finally beginning to see some higher clearance skids being offered.

Can anyone summarize the prices and clearance gained for the various skids? Like XYZ sells their skid for $X and you gain Y inches of clearance?

1. medic
2. nth degree mobility
3. Tri County Gear

Any other choices?

Jerry
Hey could you also add to Jerry's list if you have to use a MM or BL?
Pete M

·
Registered
454 Posts
There is the 33 engineering skid too. It is a two piece that looks pretty good.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I would seriously consider the Medic Fab skid.. Its a beast and the price is right to boot.. I have one and love it.. JMHO..

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
So I was sitting on my toilet sifting through a old 4wheel drive and SUV mag and I came across an article that talks about this skid in depth...if anyones interested I can scan it and email it to you ...maby even just scan and post on the board. Let Me know.
PeteM

G

·
0 Posts
petesjeeprubi Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was sitting on my toilet sifting through a old 4wheel drive and SUV mag and I came across an article that talks about this skid in depth...if anyones interested I can scan it and email it to you ...maby even just scan and post on the board. Let Me know.
PeteM
Pete,

I would be interested in that article.

Brad

G

·
0 Posts
JerryC said:

1. medic
2. nth degree mobility
3. Tri County Gear

Any other choices?

Jerry
also which ones work with Autos and which are only for 5spds.....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Jeepguydallas,

That was initially mine, I have all that taken care of. All of the skids I a make now will work with both autos and manuels....Jerry

G

·
0 Posts
Medic3720 said:
Jeepguydallas,

That was initially mine, I have all that taken care of. All of the skids I a make now will work with both autos and manuels....Jerry
:bowing:

Now to find the money...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Jeepguydallas said:
Medic3720 said:
Jeepguydallas,

:bowing:

Now to find the money...

OH You need to find the $$... Medic Skid is awesome and the quality to money ratio is amazing. You definatley get quality.

Sean

G

·
0 Posts
Medic Skid

Installed on mine with an automatic, 1"bl, 1"mml.

Love it and I'll get Medic's engine/tranny skid when available.

Cal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts