Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After only 12K since having my rear driveline rebuilt for a second time. I want to replace the stock rear transfer case yoke with a flange style to match the flange (1310) already installed on my DrivelinesNW custom shaft. I originally bought our 2012 JKUR lifted with upgraded driveshafts previously installed. The problem is that the rear driveshaft was adapted to the stock transfer case yoke using a 1” spacer to mate the driveshaft flange. I am also using the stock pinion flange on the axle (driveshaft has been adapted to bolt to the pinion flange. I think the spacer may be causing premature determination of the double Cardan joint.

Does anyone know a part number to replace the stock transfer case yoke to a 1310 flange?

·
Administrator
10,778 Posts
No clue about your particular situation but Tom Woods built a rear drive shaft for me with the wrong u-joint (it was larger than the pinion yoke) but Spicer makes a crossover u-joint that perfectly mates the two different yokes. I don't have any idea if this could work for you, just thought I would throw that out there.

·
Registered
531 Posts
A lot of companies make them. Just phone your local supplier and get one sent to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts