1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
10,761 Posts
Those are really handy, I have one. I had (bought a new one recently) a small walking foot sewing machine I used to make a bunch of canvas products for our last sailboat - saved hundreds and hundreds of bucks. I made a full boat awning, duffel bags, pouches for charts, bags, etc.

·
3,425 Posts
Those are really handy, I have one. I had (bought a new one recently) a small walking foot sewing machine I used to make a bunch of canvas products for our last sailboat - saved hundreds and hundreds of bucks. I made a full boat awning, duffel bags, pouches for charts, bags, etc.
I can think of a ton of jeep things that could be made with that type of machine.

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I remember you looking into that a couple years ago....

Lets see some pictures of your needlework Mary:grin2:
It may not be pretty but it’s holding up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not a bad stitch fix at all! I like it. I have eyeballed those at harbor freight a few times, but wasn't sure what job I could use it on at the moment.

Have you stitched up anything else with it yet?

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not a bad stitch fix at all! I like it. I have eyeballed those at harbor freight a few times, but wasn't sure what job I could use it on at the moment.

Have you stitched up anything else with it yet?

I haven’t yet. But there are a few more spots on the soft top that need some attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts