Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one seems to know if I need the adj. track bars or not with the O.M.E. 2" HDsprings and shocks with a trim spacer in each corner due to winch and tire carrier & bumper set up!!----HELP----I'm trying to order the kit today and no one will give me a direct answer. If any one knows of a Co. that has the OME with free shipping, I would appreciate the info. before I order today.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I would have to say no you don't need one. IF you are going to spend money on one then you would want to buy one that is for 3" and up for future projects but I think that would be too long. Stay with the stock TB for now it is not needed on a 2" lift.

IF and when you decide to go higher then you can order an adjustable.

I ran the BB before and never needed one.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I agree NO NEED, but a nice addition. You can always add one in the future to comlete the package:D

·
Registered
561 Posts
I agree NO NEED, but a nice addition. You can always add one in the future to comlete the package:D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For reference - I installed a Teraflex 4'' lift on my last TJ. That gave me 5'' of lift. I didn't go with a new trac bar and only had to drill a new mount hole 3/4'' from the original. That's not a lot of difference for 5'' lift.

I would have to say that you don't need one at 2'' lift. I'm running 1.75'' spacers on my Rubi now and the axle is centered fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts