Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many Tobans are registered here. Any members of clubs in Manitoba? Where abouts are ya, and what kind of wheeling are you into?

From southern Manitoba myself, and i like the rocks (that's right, we have that here! :laugh: ), and technical trails mostly. Member of Westman Jeep Association.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HEY JOHN!!! Nice ta meet ya buddy! LOL

I figured you and Dunc would be on here for sure! Maybe more I didn't know about too...

Us Prairie boys gotta stick together, ya know? :laugh:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, Dan here from Winnipeg. Currently own an 08 JK with 2.5" teraflex lift but I'm selling it. Looking for an 05-06' TJ Rubi at the moment. previously owned a 2001 TJ SE with 4" skyjacker, 3/4" spacers, 4.88's, SYE kit, custom cv drive shaft, Warn bumpers/tire carrier and 34x10.50/15 SS LTB's. Was written off less then 1000km's after build :( replaced with a 2008 JK Wrangler that is a great vehicle but NO TJ :) I'll try and put up some pics if I can figure it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Ed!

As a fellow 'Toban I figured I'd better post up and keep your thread alive. This is an evil little website with so many cool mod ideas that I'm sure will put me in the Jeep poorhouse (or poorer house). I'll have to thank John for introducing me to it.

Hopefully see you at a club meeting soon or even better an the trail.

T.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts