Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on running 33's(or 35's who knows..lol), dose anyone have any suggestions? Brands Im considering are Firestone Destination, Goodyear MT/R, Pro Com X-Terrain....let me know what you think.
Pete M

G

·
0 Posts
I keep see'n these Dunlap Mud Rover things on trail rigs, and they sure seem to get the job done. But alas even though I am running 35" MT/R's now, I may go back to BFG's, they just seem better for my particular skils or lack thereof when wheeling hard. Well actually if I go to 37"'s, I have no clue what I will be getting really.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
ive had the BFG`s 33 '' on my last Jp....
i prefer the same size MTR`s
:wink:

G

·
0 Posts
A buddy of mine had the X-Terrains and really liked them on the trail. He used them on a daily driver and found out that he liked them on the trail because they are a little sticky, but that meant that they wore like a mutha. He ended up going with the MT/R's next and loves them. Personally, I've used BFG a lot and am very happy with them on the street, but I like the MT/R's offroad more. Good luck with the decision.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Get some Baja Claws for off-road and Bridgestone Duellars for on-road and light off-road. :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have the Pro Com X-Terrains. Love them, they did really well in the mud and are great on rock crawling. I run 35's and when off road air down to about 10-12lbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts