Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my wife said I can lift my Jeep finally.... I was thinking of the OME lift. I have the medic skid and a 1inch bl/mml.. I was wondering if I was going to need anything else (drive shaft, UAC's).. I have read a few things on the springs rubbing has anyone found a fix?? May be another kit would be better really dont want to spend to much cash at the moment... Or maybe just a budget boost?? I do some lite to moderate wheeling and would like to run a max of 33's.. Any ideas would be great

Thanx Chaz

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
For what is sounds like you are looking for I would go with a 2" budget boost. You will need to do some bump stop work but for lite wheeling and 33's this is a good set up. The cost is great and it works well. I would suggest the RE budget boost myself.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LILRDJP thanx for the reply.. What shocks do ya think would go good with the RE BB? I was thinking if I went this route I would go with OME or Rancho shocks. I know the OME shocks have some good flexablity but not sure about the rancho ones..

·
Registered
75 Posts
NoLight said:
LILRDJP thanx for the reply.. What shocks do ya think would go good with the RE BB? I was thinking if I went this route I would go with OME or Rancho shocks. I know the OME shocks have some good flexablity but not sure about the rancho ones..
The RE 2" TJ kit includes DT3000 shocks. It's a good match.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
NoLight said:

Like Sean said...Go with the DT's that are offered with the kit. I have them and I am very happy with mine..Just wish I had them longer.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was wondering what shocks came with that kit!! Thanx guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts