Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the wife is thinking we need more lift.. Those mind control classes have really payed off so far!!! ;) I am going to get the RE 4.5 SF with subbed 3.5 sprngs.. I am wanting to know the cheapest place to get it!!!!

Thanx in advance!!
Chaz

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Good JOB!

i suggest the 4.5'' springs....i orig orderd the 3.5''
but got the biggar ones...no regrets.
:wink:

·
Registered
467 Posts
more lift!!!! i am constantly changing my lift. i started with the old man emu, then the old man emu + spacers, then the 4.5" SF, now the 4.5"LA!! its getting put on today!

speaking of which anyone need all 8 RE SF control arms with a few thousand miles on them? :D

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Mike Holmes said:
....speaking of which anyone need all 8 RE SF control arms with a few thousand miles on them? :D
Hummm, interesting, you usually want more $$ than I can afford for your old goodies though, but how much?

(Never hurts to ask)

·
Registered
467 Posts
wow, the holmes home shopping network is over-priced? :D i always feel like i am practically giving the stuff away! i will shoot you a PM with the asking price as soon as i hear back from one fellow rubi owner that i offered it to first.

FYI - i will also have a skid row engine skid for sale too that i wont be able to use with the long arms. has rock rash and i noticed a very slight warp in it when i pulled it off yesterday.

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Mike your old goodies are priced very well.

Just more than a poor old man like me can muster up.

Just so we aren't hijacking NoLight's thread:
3.5" is good if you are going to run 33" tires, but if you go bigger you'd want the 4.5" springs. I'm staying with 33" tires and 3" Teraflex springs. Maybe a 1" body lift so I can fit a tummy tuck on this thing.

Where to buy? Might shoot an email to Bob Supplee [email:2aa6xe0w][email protected][/email:2aa6xe0w]

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Mike Holmes said:
more lift!!!! i am constantly changing my lift. i started with the old man emu, then the old man emu + spacers, then the 4.5" SF, now the 4.5"LA!! its getting put on today!

speaking of which anyone need all 8 RE SF control arms with a few thousand miles on them? :D
welcome to the LA world......
pics....better yet come on down to vegas lets ROCK!
:wink:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx for all the replies guys!!! Griz that email dont work!!!! :( MudvaynJeepTJ Thanx sent them an e-mail!!! Anyone else??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts