Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally figured out how to post pics....I'm a little slow.

Pics from Moab coming soon...

Craig

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice!

Sweet ride Theep! You seen mine yet? Just got 'em up the other day. Got any more pics from Moab? :beercheers:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks!! I do remember seeing yours in Moab. The license plate caught my eye. I really wanted the silver when I ordered, but I was told that the Rubi would be held up for a few weeks if that's what I chose. Not wanting to wait any longer than I had to, I went with the khaki. Plus you are immortalized on my Moab video. I just taped you coming down wipe-out and somebody next to me commented on your plate. You told them you were changing it to H2 Eater. Anyway, this was posted by Got4Lo over at JU, but here's me coming down wipe-out hill. More pics to follow shortly.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Immortilized Huh?

That's cool... I have some good video myself. I probably burned up the tape watchin' the action! Hey..Your OME? You throw that on yourself? If so was it difficult?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did put the OME on myself and it was a piece of cake. I am by no stretch a mechanic and I had zero experience working on suspensions other than changing shocks. I didn't do the t-case drop and I've got no vibes. The only PITA was the rear trackbar bracket. If I had to do it over again, I'd go with the adjustable track bar. Other than that though, it was done in about 4 hrs including a dinner break. It's a great suspension too. I ordered through DPG Offroad and had no problems at all with them. I'm also running 3/4" spacers up front to account for the winch weight. with this setup, I'm totally level.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's another shot of Wipe-Out Hill, different angle

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Theep said:
Here's another shot of Wipe-Out Hill, different angle

DAMN... that is steep :shock: ....I really need to make a trip out there now just to see these trails. :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
LILRDJP said:
.I really need to make a trip out there now just to see these trails. :D
june 27-30, i'll be there for sure. be at city market, 8 a.m. don't be late, slickrock awaits. :)

(actually, i am going to try to squeeze in a trip before then too - woo hoo!)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Mike Holmes said:
june 27-30, i'll be there for sure. be at city market, 8 a.m. don't be late, slickrock awaits. :)

Seeing as I am guiding for Jeep Jamboree June 12th - 16th and the fact that I live 3500 miles away I don't think I can make those dates.....Next year though I have it in my travel plans.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I only wish I had pics of the guys who went up it from the same angle. That was impressive! Mike...wish I could take you up on that offer. My wife missed the first trip and she is dying to get out there. Which trails are you planning to run?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts