Rubicon Owners Forum banner

The dealership

3K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  Machine154 
#1 ·
So I went to my local Jeep place and was looking at the new 2-door jk's, I really like the yellow jeeps so thats what I wanted. I was looking and a salesman came out and I was talking to him asking him questions about it, and he dint know anything about it :roll: Then I told him I wanted a yellow rubi.... He told me they dint come in yellow only black red and white. :bs:

#27 ·
First post, Hi everyone! Saw a Green TJ Rubi with a R O F sticker here in Wichita an Hour ago.

I can cut sales guys a little slack due to what's already been said. Same does not apply to Service writers/Tech guys.

My '04 Rubi was my first new car purchase, and I made the saleman introduce me to the Service guys. Now the had separate desks for Jeep, Dodge, etc.

I took it in for it's very first oil change. The guy acted like he remembered me. We were standing within touching distance of my Rubicon as he was writing it up. He asked me what motor was in it.....

Last time I went there.

#28 ·
I got different stories at each dealer I went to. It's hard to tell between their incompetence and lies sometimes. After I worked out a deal on one, they came back 2x with paperwork that was 'mistakenly' higher than what we agreed to.

I guess I must have got screwed. I can't imagine anyone letting a Rubi go for 20,9999. I did a lot of searches looking for mine and never saw one that low. Any link for that one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.