Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a mini-blast of winter here in Southern Ontario (~ 15cm of the white stuff [6" for the non-metric folk]) and got the plow attached to the Rubi to make quick work of the driveway. Naturally, had to get a Timmy's first for the job :wink:
On one of the last pushes out of the driveway, across the road into the opposite ditch, I was concentrating on the Timmy's too much and slipped right into the ditch - Of course, that's right when the neighbour with the big Ford 4X4 decides to drive by :oops:
Imagine his face when I click in the lockers and back right out of the ditch.... :D
A warm Timmy's for the job, $1.58
The look on Fordy's face when I get out on my own, priceless !

·
Registered
196 Posts
Timmy's run--man I hit up that place evey time I was in Cornwall Ontario late night drunk---drive thru was open late--and the donuts after 15 beers were like little gifts from the lord himself. Much better than the US tim hortons 8 miles south in my hometown in NY---sometimes its good to have Canada in the back yard.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
This reminds me of a snow bank encounter a couple of years ago, a nice five foot snow bank looked like a nice obstacle and I made it through and over with no problem. Kind of flatten the little pile.

Following day I decide to try again with a little less speed, ended up like a turtle on a post ( bank was higher and harder). Big old ford shows up and offers to yank me off the pile. I declined told him getting stuck was half the fun :cheesy: then proceeded to dig for a half hour until the wheels touched the ground again.

from now on I leave the snow banks for the kids to play on.

john

1 - 10 of 10 Posts