Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I can’t open your coffee jpg. Shows forbidden when it opens. I’m ok on my desk top, only problem is with my iPhone.
I saw another user post with the same issue.

·
Administrator
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for letting us know. Are you using Safari on your iPhone, or a different browser? Is this issue still ongoing or are you now able to see the coffee image?

Cheers,

Erik

·
Administrator
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is your browser using the HTTPS in the address bar? Or if you are using a bookmark, is it https?

Check the browser URL and ensure its showing HTTPS / Secure up there.

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?

Any other issues with Classic skin you're seeing?

- jb

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
On my Iphone using safari I can access the photo of the coffee mug, on my 2 desktops, one with IE and one with Chrome there is nothing showing inside the box in post one of this thread to even click on.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yea, I see the mug now too and also can see attached pictures on, "what was done to your rubicon this week?" thread that I couldn't see before:smile2:

A careful thanks to the forum techs.

Apple Mac using Chrome

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Yup, I see it now too. Good fix!

·
Administrator
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad to hear that the fix seems to be working for everyone! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
178 Posts
FYI Starting yesterday I can't remain logged in even though I check the box. Issue with pictures is gone for me.

·
Administrator
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FYI Starting yesterday I can't remain logged in even though I check the box. Issue with pictures is gone for me.
We have this issue on a few sites, you may have the site cached somewhere as HTTP not HTTPS, if you are coming to the site from a book mark, it also causes this.

So try clearing your cookies and cache for the site, and if you use a bookmark please remove and re-save.

Thanks
Helena

·
Registered
178 Posts
We have this issue on a few sites, you may have the site cached somewhere as HTTP not HTTPS, if you are coming to the site from a book mark, it also causes this.

So try clearing your cookies and cache for the site, and if you use a bookmark please remove and re-save.

Thanks
Helena
That worked. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts