Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Been away for awhile, but I'm back. Actually only for a few days then going away again--this time for vacation :D . Anyway, I was getting the JKS Quicker discos but now have the opportunity to get some Teraflex discos. I was wondering what any of you who already have them think of them.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,

I had the Teraflex disco's on my last Jeep (98TJ) and was very happy with them. With my Rubi, I have the JKS ones. I haven't put them on yet, been looking at them for a week or so. Waiting for some free time to put on the lift. I've only heard good things about them and they look well made. Sorry I can't be of more help. Maybe after this weekend I'll find time to put them on.

Chris

PS.... Where in Cali are you??

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
have the Tera disco`s...like em
:wink:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I have the JKS they work fine, the disconnecting can get a little messy especially if you just greased them so I am switching to a Tera Sway Bar it's similar to the Currie Anti-Rock :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even though others have indicated they don't like them, I actually like the RE disco's that came with my kit. The seem fast and simple, I dunno.... lol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. Since I'm going to be expatriated for a bit I'll have some time to ponder this. Sure wish I had more time to take her out.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What country are you in or headed to. I spent three years in Kuwait and got screwed on my taxes the first year because I am a California resident. Found a great tax guy who specializes in expat taxes if you are interested. Saved me a ton of money.

Stay safe,

Chris

·
Registered
628 Posts
Installed the Tera's yesterday and I am very pleased so far. For $164.00 CDN the price was right and it beats the disco's that came with my lift.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tera

I've got the Tera, they are really easy to work, and they are virtually dummy-proof.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the JKS and like the fact that you can adjust them to put the anti-sway bar in the best position. Other than that, JKS and Tera are both quality so you won't go wrong with either.

Ron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts