Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of Tera disconnects on the weeked....0-2" model. Anybody have the installation instructions as mine didn't come with any?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Go to the Tera site and click the "Install center" on the right hand side. Once the new page opens it is under TJ accesorier and it is the 4th on down.. It is in a PDF format..

http://www.teraflx.com/

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Talk about detailed instructions that are right on the money!!! Thanks!

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
i like my Terra disco`s....
they remove and re-install no hassels...
threw away the R.E. ones that came with the long arm kit.
:wink:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I finally got my Tera discos installed . Install went smoothly except for the tapping into the frame......That is hard steel and I had a cheapy tap. I took a little spin around the block with the sway bar unhooked....Scary!!!! I have just one question...Now that I have the longer discos on the ends of my sway bar are not even to the ground. Doesn't seem to affect the handling and nothing rubs. Perhaps I just need to add a 2" lift and have them sit level again. I think that I got the 2"-4" lift discos by mistake as mine have the brake hose relocation kit which from the instuctions I downloaded doesn't come with the 0-2" kit.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Vulcan said:
Well I finally got my Tera discos installed . Install went smoothly except for the tapping into the frame......That is hard steel and I had a cheapy tap. I took a little spin around the block with the sway bar unhooked....Scary!!!! I have just one question...Now that I have the longer discos on the ends of my sway bar are not even to the ground. Doesn't seem to affect the handling and nothing rubs. Perhaps I just need to add a 2" lift and have them sit level again. I think that I got the 2"-4" lift discos by mistake as mine have the brake hose relocation kit which from the instuctions I downloaded doesn't come with the 0-2" kit.
You will be fine it the sway bar is not parallel with the frame... Like you said now you are just going to have to add a lift. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts