Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to go with a Tera lift, I've had the luck to be able to see most of the other brands function, and I have been most satisfied with the Tera brand, but the only thing that I can't decide is whether to go with the 3" system, or the 4" long arm. I will be using the Rubicon for daily driving, but I just don't know which one to buy, any suggestions???

·
Registered
454 Posts
I think, out of all of those, (if money is no object) I would go with the Tera LA 4". I have seen it perform and it does reasonably well for what it is (not a true LA like RE for example). That system will give you the best road performance and best offroad performance as well.

Good luck choosing.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exacly is the difference?

What is the difference between the Tera LA and the RE LA?

·
Registered
454 Posts
The Tera LA only supplies a long LCA and a regular length (but adjustable) UCA. The arms aren't as long as many of the kits out there either. The RELA kit comes with long arms that are attached to the frame at the centre skid. The front CA is actually almost a radius arm in that the same arm is connected to the upper and lower CA mounts. The rear setup uses two separate long control arms similar to the factory but longer.

The other major difference is that Tera uses Urethane bushings and RE uses a trapped ball type joint.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appreciate the info

Thanks a lot for the info, I'll take it all into consideration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts