Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
948 Posts
Was it hurt or did it fly away?

Amazing pictures guys!!
IDK. He was large and has big claws but the feathers don't look like flying feathers? I did some research and we have both ground and tree owl nests here. If he fell out of a tree nest then he probably became "Take Out" for a cougar or coyote. As with all wildlife I leave them alone and let nature deal with what is supposed to be.

· Registered
948 Posts
Woke up to this. I am so envious of you desert dwellers.

· Registered
948 Posts
Nice Porc in the tree. Always a good find.

· Registered
948 Posts
A naturally shed antler. Our deer are not very big and the bucks get hunted aggressively. So even though I see a lot of deer they are mostly does.
The I happened on to a snake. It was about 18 inches long but really skinny. We don't have poisonous snakes here so it was some type of Garter or Boa.
Last night we were out and a large moose ran across right in front but no picture, I need to start setting my phone on the dash. .
Snake Reptile Scaled reptile Terrestrial animal Serpent
Natural material Plant Wood Trunk Terrestrial plant

· Registered
948 Posts
We finally got out in the Jeep. We, like a lot of people had a bad wildfire season. We had a few days where it was stated that we had the worst air quality in the World. Our wilderness was so dry I didn't want to be that guy who caused a grass fire.
Sky Water Cloud Mountain Plant

Attachments

· Registered
948 Posts
This time of year most of our trips seem to end in the dark. I need to get some additional lighting. Anyone use rock lights regularly?
Atmosphere Automotive lighting Natural landscape Road surface Asphalt

· Registered
948 Posts
I am going with some better on the bumper but I have a real dead spot right by the front wheels. It is really hard to place a tire even if I am just turning around. Thinking of a rock light or?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts