Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring Creek is known for a really fun rock garden. Lots of lines to choose from through various sized rocks and ledges. As usual, my pics suck and never really capture the action. Here they are anyway.

Sam got his big fat pumpkin hung up good. Derek and his $11k in new mods anchored him (in case the jack slipped) while he Hi Lifted and packed his tires with rocks

Mike #1 same ledge

Derek making the hard left to head to the rock garden. I included this one because its the last time I saw him until the end of the garden. I guess all that cash in mods paid off as he must have blazed through it

Sam, same left

Mike #1 hopping up on a ledge while Sam plans his line

Sam

Sam

Mike #2 (me)

Me again

Blurry...my digicam snuck a few beers on the trail I guess

A hot, dry, dusty day on the trail. Good times.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Looking great Mike. Thanks for posting them.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Looks like you had a good trail and a lot of fun...

Thanks for feeding the PW's... :D

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
That's the first trail my Rubi ran, 3 days after I bought her, totally stock except for a winch. Never used the winch yet. (Edit: except for pulling a guy off a rock where he got his Jeep stuck)

Rubi went through the rock garden 3 times each on a different line, she performed very well, better than a couple of lifted and locked TJ's in the Sport and Sahara models.

Great pictures Mike, even if you don't think so. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, it would take a lot of patience to go through the rock garden with a stock height. somewhere during each line clearance becomes a factor. i wish i had video to show everyone how many choices you have at this spot - pics just do not capture it.

here are a few more. this is just pulling into the garden before things get rutted and the rocks get bigger

pretty close to the beginning, you can see the ruts and the rocks getting bigger over on the driver's left side

1 - 5 of 5 Posts