Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my spidertrax wheel spacers today. They are pretty slick. I haven't even driven the rubi since they went on, but I figured I'd post some pics. Ill try and grab some tomorrow in the daylight to show how much they spaced the wheels out. BTW they are 1.25" should work perfect:D.

you can kinda see here how much farther the rear is sticking out as opposed to the front.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
benefits....well you get back your turning radius. The moabs w/ 305's on them , you have to add a couple washers that really hinders your turning radius on the trails. They also add stability from what i hear. The biggest reason is the first though.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike-

Drove it around today to work and whatnot. The spacers are key man!!! ALL washers are gone, and I'm happy to say it turns like a SWB jeep again:D.

The only downfall is the price. For $250 i coudl have bought 5 ar-767's for the price of 4 wheel spacers. But they sure are nice, and I do like the stock wheels, so they do the job for me.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW don't knock my tiny spare...I'm picking it up this week from DT.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
SkyHighTJ said:
BTW don't knock my tiny spare...I'm picking it up this week from DT.

Hey nice tiny spare... :wink:

Sean

G

·
0 Posts
Would the spidertrax spacers help the turning on a rubi with stock
suspension , tires, and wheels ?

Would the additional spacers help the handling ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
I think adding the spacers to a stock Rubi would be overkill.
Save yourself the money for now.
If you decide to go to 305/70R16s at a later point, then I would recommend them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts