1. make sure front track bar is tightened solid at both ends.pjb157 said:I am going to buy the adjustable front track bar but I have a few questions that I am waiting to get answered from rubiconexpress. Any help would be greatly appreciated
1. when I go over 40 and hit a bump the jeep violently shakes right to left unti I stop
2. the steering is like a boat, very loose, a lot of play
3. the steering wheel is not straight when the tires are straight
4. both fron tires are wearing out on the outside half of the tires.
What do you think?
2. not sure
3. adjust with your drag link
4. have you had it aligned since installing lift? sounds like camber