Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
front anti rock with 18" aluminum arms local pickup or can meet anywhere between Victorville ca and LA
$200.00
hiems are new! arms are in perfect shape! I'll even throw in a spare set of steel arms. So that's two sets of arms, torsion bar nylon frame inserts links with new hiems and hardware for the low low price of ---- yep $200 bucks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: currie anti rock

Seconds if you decide to ship.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts

bump for a great deal.

i'd buy it if i hadn't just bought a new set from dave at northridge and received them yesterday.

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

here is the only pic i have of it right now I may ship trying to sell it local first

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts

A bit off topic - OMFG would you just LOOK at that front bumper setup!

That is one sexy sumbish!!

OK, well, since there are so already many buyers on the OP, I just had to be included in the thread. bumpidy bump bump

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

no wonder he's selling it....based on the pics, he had it installed wrong.....the arms go sideways not up and down :D

·
Registered
2,948 Posts

If you didn't stretch the front why aren't you running a sway bar? If someone doesn't want the steel arms and you're up to shipping hit me up. The PO bent my arms running, Lord only knows how. They work fine but would like a set of straight arms for when I sell mine.

Bump bump!

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

i stretched the front almost 4" thats why i cant use it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts