Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SkyHigh on JU here. Thought Id make my first post here one showing what I'm rolling in:D

G

·
0 Posts
lbh said:
Sky High...are those seat covers? If so what kind?
Those are Wet Okole he is running.............there is a post on JU about them as well if you care to search on it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are wet okoles. They do not show the logo in their catalog of emblems, but if you call they will set you up. I sent the logo to them, and dealt with adrien at wet okole, and steve at autographz(people who made logo). You should only have to talk to adrien at wet okole.
Here are a few more pics of them, still extremely happy with them, Once I get a few more of my "trail" mods done, I plan on adding a matching rear one.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
SkyHighTJ said:
Yes they are wet okoles. They do not show the logo in their catalog of emblems, but if you call they will set you up. I sent the logo to them, and dealt with adrien at wet okole, and steve at autographz(people who made logo). You should only have to talk to adrien at wet okole.
Here are a few more pics of them, still extremely happy with them, Once I get a few more of my "trail" mods done, I plan on adding a matching rear one.

Damn... :shock: ....Those are nice........I want some of those seeing as I now have cloth seats and not vinyl...I don't like putting my top up and down all the time....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
socalwheeler said:
whose rear bumper with spare mount are you using?
Younger Bros. LT bumper, been discontinued...but they now have the ME-14 like elff has:D

BTW here is some neer pics of the heep

G

·
0 Posts
SHYHIGH

What color code number is that gray you used on the interior of your set cover's #11 or #21 and did you do the back seat's as well, and do you have pictures ?

Thks

Dave

·
Registered
186 Posts
Those Wet Okoles do look sharp. A Rubi in town has them and they look like they did a great job. Has anyone checked to see if we can do a group buy or at least get Wet Okole to use the Rubicon logo as a "free" option instead of paying the custom logo fee. :?:

G

·
0 Posts
If we are talking a grp. buy for covers that look just like Shyhigh's I would be up for that,I would also want the back seat. I would like to see what pattern Shyhigh used on the back seat.

Dave

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The rubi logo is now available, w/o paying the setup fee. However you still have to pay for the logo. I haven't added the rear one yet. I was in a hurry to do the fronts, cause I'm a mechanic and leave work filthy. Th rear will get same color scheme minus the logo.

Someone PM me or sumthin if you get a GB goin. Still want the rear.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Can someone find out what the price for the seat covers in US $. I was able to get mine for $360 CDN which is about $280 US.

I would be able to get these in Canada and ship to the states..

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure what they cost. I know I prob paid more cause I was the 1st one to get the Rubi logo, and had to jump through hoops, etc.

updated pix:
Finally got new tires:D....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Skyhigh, new tires look great! What size and type did you go with?
I will try and call Wet Okole on Monday and see if they would offer some kind of group discount. Maybe being from Hawaii will help me. Hey bruddah!

G

·
0 Posts
Steve, let me know if you can get one. I'm interested for mine. Just to keep the sand off of them.

Ron

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stevo-
went w/ the 305/70R16 MT/R's. The OEM MTR's were my first set and I loved them...so I decided to get them again, just in the big boy size:D. I have to go to work and fuel trucks in a bit, afterwards...that forklift is gonna flex me out...then off to test flex on rocks nearby....I'll post s'more pics lata.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts