Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my Jeeperman skidz today. They were on the Jeep in less than 30 minutes. Very good welds and very good finish. They look good, but are designed for a Jeep without a BL. My Rubi has a 1 inch BL. The bride likes the height of the step as is. I'm not sure. I think I'll run them for a while and see how I like them at their current height.

And yes, pics to follow. This weekend. :multi:

Jerry

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
COOL SKIDZZZZZZZZZ
yea they are sweet..... at first i was gonna weld them up higher....
now im kinda used to them right where they are.
i got some sticky tape at a trailer shop.... the stuff you see on a fender so you dont fall off... its real ruff n tuff... might wana get some for yours.

mac

G

·
0 Posts
Is this where we chime in "This thread is worthless without pics?" Glad your skidz showed up after they teased you with the hand grips. I'm still leaning towards the AEV's, hopefully they will fix there problems before I order. Who knows I might end up with Jeepermans in the end.

Ron

G

·
0 Posts
Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............Pics..............

Please...........sorry for the long thread but I can't understand this thread without them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts