Rubicon Owners Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
3,464 Posts
I think they are now in Florida.

We are in sunny (and still warm) FL! Not much wheeling, but we hope to go to Daytona Jeep week next April. I'd invite folks down, but I'm sure the beach is not much fun compared to the rocks.

Reactions: johncanfield

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found the ROF while Googling something unrelated. I'm glad I found it! This is my first post. The '14 JKU is the first vehicle I've ever bought new. It had 11 miles on it. It's had a few mods since then. In winter, I go back to the hard panels, but in spring the Sun Rider top will go back on. It's nice to be able to flip it shut and/or open it in times of iffy weather.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay, I guess for whatever reasons I CAN'T POST ANY PICTURES.

·
Registered
3 Posts
One last attempt to upload a pix.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Host your pics on Photobucket

Welcome to the group

·
Administrator
10,831 Posts
One last attempt to upload a pix.
If your images are too large, they won't post. I think 1920 pixels by 1280 is the max size, I forgot what the byte limit was. Use Microsoft Paint or whatever the Mac equivalent photo editor is to whack them down. I like to cut/crop pictures to 950 pixels wide and under 100K bytes.

Welcome aboard though!

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
JJUSA Palo Duro 2016

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I found the ROF while Googling something unrelated. I'm glad I found it! This is my first post. The '14 JKU is the first vehicle I've ever bought new. It had 11 miles on it. It's had a few mods since then. In winter, I go back to the hard panels, but in spring the Sun Rider top will go back on. It's nice to be able to flip it shut and/or open it in times of iffy weather.
Welcome from Benton City!

·
3,464 Posts
Nice HR JKU! I recently bought a 4-door jeep. I probably could post up a pic in this thread.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,040 Posts
Nice looking rig. Like the front winch bumper.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts