Rubicon Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brand new to this message board, and brand new to Jeeps. I'm extremely excited about this new chapter of my life, and glad I've found communities that are so supportive.

This is my new-to-me '09Rubi that I got Saturday.

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,831 Posts
Welcome! That's a great Father's Day present (I usually buy my own also.)

·
Registered
276 Posts
That's a great Father's Day present, welcome. Looks like you just washed it, I still see mud/dirt between some of the tire lugs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
after rigids installed

Attachments

Reactions: mac

·
Administrator
10,831 Posts
That right side line is the most reliable and least complicated - I've gone up it in pouring down rain. The far left side near the cable is fun to do but requires good tire placement. Next time I'm going to try the very center (left of the typical lines.)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Agreed. This was my first successful climb up it without a winch, so figured to us the best route. I plan to play around a bit more next summer. Was a little too gun shy to convince myself I'll be okay driving down the way I went up, but I really want t tackle the far right of the wall and consider possibly the farthest left near the cable. Any advice John.

·
Administrator
10,831 Posts
You need to be able to look at an obstacle and pick a good line, this comes with experience. Going down is fairly simple.

·
3,464 Posts
Looks like a great family jeep. Welcome back Phillip!

41 - 60 of 75 Posts