Rubicon Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Jeepless in PA
12,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I copied/pasted the pic from that website to my computer to the web forum software. you will need to use photobucket.com or a different image hosting website to use

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
2014 JKUW (Willys)

While it's not a Rubicon, it is a 4-dr. Hopefully the Pentastar will be kinder to me than the 04 Rubi's I6 was....

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
LOVE the color!!!!! Nice find. Congrats on reasoning with your inner self! hahaha

While it's not a Rubicon, it is a 4-dr. Hopefully the Pentastar will be kinder to me than the 04 Rubi's I6 was....

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks guys. Granite Crystal....I first saw this color on one of the vendors' posts when they took delivery of their project vehicle. I thought man, the black flares and top against the dark gray metallic looks sharp and IF I get serious about buying, that's my primary choice. There were two identical vehicles in my area at the time. Lost the first one during negotiation to another buyer. Second dealer had just taken this one in on a dealer trade from Maryland.

Sadly it's a one year wonder color and not available in 2015 afaik.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got it yesterday

:grin:

·
Premium Member
4,923 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Made a few changes since last post. Added 3.5" Rock Krawler flex lift, 315/75/16 (35") General AT2 tires on Level 8 Tracker wheels, Warrior midwidth front bumper and ComeUp Seal 9.5 winch.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
4,923 Posts
Sheesh.... not sure how I missed this thread.

new and old, side by side.

·
Premium Member
4,923 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wifey traded her 2 door for a grocery getter in July.

Added Poison Spyder bumpers pretty quick.

Added a Teraflex HD tire carrier and mounted her new spare last weekend.

Got a little more serious with the mods over Thanksgiving weekend. Went down to a buddies who graciously offered up his shop, and me, him and another friend added a 3.5" Metal Cloak Game Changer ARB lift.

Wife wasn't digging the Lifesaver look with the stock tires, so the minute I got home, on went the new 37" Trail Grapplers.

I have a lot more work to do on her mall crawler, but, it's getting there.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts