Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my TJ Rubicon January of 2007. First weekend with the temp plate still on I went and had some fun:

I follow some of the Big brothers around for a while:

Posed on a rock or two

But called it quits and traded it in last weekend. I haven't been posting a lot in the last year. But times are tight and traded two in for one. Lowering my combined payment down $75 a month and ins down $132 a month.
Thank you all for the good advise and I will see you later when I get into Jeeps again. I will stop by and harass now and then.

·
Registered
669 Posts
WOW you traded in 2 vehicles for one and it only lowered your payment 75 bux. I sincerely hope atleast one of the vehicles was paid off, LOL. seriously though, good luck on your future endeavors and if you are anything like a lot of former members of ROF seem to be YOU WILL BE BACK.

out of curiousity what did you buy to replace the RUBI?

·
Registered
864 Posts
dang! i think i'd sell my kidney for my jeep. stripping wouldnt make me much money either.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Lilbro said:
Just a lil Ford:
nice truck. we just got one of those but in supercab form and the same thing in the crew cab of opposite color scheme available that year (black/silver with orange stripe) on the used car lot last week(I work at a Ford Dealer). we rarely ever get used Harley's but we got 2 nice ones in the same weekend. it was kinda weird.

I love the SUPERDUTY's and the Harley's are extremely nice. the only thing I have to say is good luck with the early 6liter's. keep your fuel filters changed religiously , change your oil as often as you would a gas motor and run Cetane Booster in every tank of fuel and you should have some really good luck with it. whatever you do DONT think you can treat it like the old 7.3 engine and beat on it without giving it some TLC , cause it will let you down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts